Sunny Peaceful haven with fun and friendly folks!
Hello there lovely people:)
We have one light and welcoming loft double bedroom, overlooking our garden, for rent in our friendly houseshare in Forest Hill/Sydenham.
Our house is 2 mins walk from the beautiful Mayow Park with its ancient trees and lovely Cafe.... perfect for the autumn months ahead :)
Sydenham overground station is a 12 min walk from home. Other stations within walking distance include; Lower Sydenham (15min), Forest Hill (15min) and Penge East (25min, or a short bus ride).
The house has a shared: double lounge-diner, kitchen, bathroom, and a beautiful garden :)
The room is fully furnished with a queen-size bed and mattress, built-in wardrobe chest of drawers, desk and chair.
All bills are included, covering fast Virgin broadband, gas & electric, council tax, water, TV license and a monitored ADT house alarm. Not to mention the monthly gardener (bi-monthly in the winter months) and basic living supplies like cleaning products, hand wash, washing-up liquid and toilet paper are also provided within this amount.
We also employ a cleaner to visit fortnightly which we pay once a month at £17.50 each.
There is a retail park only 5 minutes from the house with a Sainsbury's. Next Home, Homebase etc. Sydenham high street (10 mins from our house ) has Cafes, a Bistro, Award-winning gastropub as well as a unique wine shop. There are other supermarkets, a post office, banks, bookshops, chemists, gyms and other useful spots there too
Please contact us to find out more and arrange a visit/house viewing :)
Some things past housemates have said about living at De Frene:
Housemates from the last 3 years have said:
"I lived at De Frene Road for nearly 3 years and I have had one of the best times of my life living there (I am moving with my partner). The house is a place that you can call home as everyone is friendly and warm and at the same time everyone will always respect your privacy and your “own” time. Usually the kitchen is the “socialising area” where we always meet up for breakfast or cooking dinner."
Marta - Childcare specialist and nanny. Lived at De Frene for nearly 3 years in the attic room, which is now for rent :)
"87 De Frene was my little haven for two years. The fact that the house and garden are well kept, and some simple guidelines are provided by which to keep the house a home, means a nice calm and respectful environment is always maintained.
If you are looking for somewhere to share a home with conscientious individuals then I would recommend it."
Gemma - Charity fundraiser. Lived in the ground floor room for 2 years
"I really liked living at De Frene. My fellow housemates were very nice, welcoming and respectful and the house is very clean and comfortable. I really liked the house's vibe :)
The live-out landlords are very responsive and available for the tenants.
Dienaba - Recruitment Consultant. Lived at De Frene for 6 months
And over previous years:
• The house is beautiful and you will feel welcomed… You will be lucky and grateful to live here - Nicholas
• It is a clean, warm space with a lovely energy – Giota
• The house is very nice and feels like home. I felt very welcome here… - Andrea
• The house is located in a nice area, next to Mayow Park and about 10 minutes walk from Sydenham station and Forest Hill Station - Jimbo
• The house is situated on a quiet road with various stations and amenities a short walk away - Andrea
• I loved the friendly and vibrant atmosphere. It's a warm and welcoming home to stay in - Neil
• I would highly recommend you apply to see De Frene, you will not regret this opportunity - Tristan
• It has been a pleasure living here. The house feels light, warm and friendly, with a great garden - Guy
- £645 pcm (double)
£645 pcm(NOW LET)
£645 pcm(NOW LET)
£645 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- We are friendly, social people, who work hard, love going out with friends and enjoy relaxing at home. We love the house and garden. Looking for a friendly person for a happy home
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate