Large room for rent for £750 per month
Large double Rooms to rent in a fantastic Edwardian house, situated within the Thorpe estate, one of the best six picturesque residential roads in the area.
This double ceiling, spacious house arranged over 3 floors, have excellent room dimensions with an abundance of Edwardian features including original fireplaces and cornicing.
You be sharing with 3 friendly male professionals which includes a shared communal living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
The property has benefitted from extensive renovations having been specifically catered to the needs of 4 professionals who are clean and tidy.
The rent is inclusive of ALL bills.
The features of the house include:
• No smoking permitted in the house
• High ceilings
• Fully fitted Kitchen
• New carpets throughout
• 2 bathrooms with showers and bath
• Bathroom lobby with sink
• Beautiful Spiral staircase
• Five large bedrooms
• Room sizes are as follows: 14. 4 ft x 12. 4 ft/ 15. 3 ft x 12 ft/14. 6 ft x 12. 8 ft
• Unrestricted parking on the road for those who have cars
This property is located near Sydenham high street which is home to shops, restaurants and bars. The area is popular with professionals and is excellent for shopping, dining and entertainment. London Bridge is only a short train ride away.
Also very near Dulwich park/East Dulwich and one of the capital’s busiest high street, Lordship lane. The area has a library, a weekly market, independent stores, afishmonger, an organic butcher and an artisanal bakery , a cheese shop and 2 gastropubs.
• 5 minute walk from Sydenham train station
• 12 minutes to London Bridge by train
To arrange a viewing or for more information, you can call me or drop me an email.
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord