1 month short term let in a fun share house
Weve just filled the room but have a 1 month vacancy before the new person moves in. So would like to get someone in that's fun for the month. We are looking for a professional guy or girl to fill a double room in a 4 bedroom house.. We want a good social vibe so are after a housemates who is social, want to be involved, and not just looking for a place to crash.
In the house already are Rich (39) Aussie, Beth (26) Rachael who is American (30), Nityasha from Malaysia (25) We are looking for someone with great energy and a positive attitude. We like to go out, have an occasional dinner party at the house, travel, adventure sport and definitely enjoy a glass of wine. We are looking to create a social and fun house share and are after someone with a similar lifestyle.
A little about the house; it's recently renovated, shared living room, Garden House out the back, Ping Pong Table, amazing kitchen, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, backyard with BBQ for those fabulous summer nights, 3 bathrooms total - one cloakroom downstairs and two 3 piece bathrooms upstairs. As well as a hot tub, and the garden house has a couch that makes a nice double bed for guests.
Room is furnished with a double bed, bedside table, a large chest of drawers and a 2 door standing wardrobe.
Great transport links: 10 min to Victoria line, 25 min to Kings Cross, 30 min to Liverpool Street.
Now for the admin stuff:
1. Rent is £530 + bills which will be evenly shared (bills approx £98 and includes a cleaner every 2 weeks)
2. Deposit £550
3. We're a little flexible, but ideally looking for someone from the mid July moving in latest 31st July. If the right person wanted to move in we have a spare room to sleep so that's an option too.
4. References/proof of income required
Please email a little about yourself such as age, work, interests, what you are looking for in a house etc. We'll get back to you regarding viewings.
- £560 pcm (double)
- 30 Jul 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 39
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, sports, socialising, yoga, cycling, hiking, wine, climbing, going out, outdoors, eating out, eating, camping, snowboarding, sewing, bbqs, hanging out, volleyball, tea, ping pong
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord