Large double room with en suite and garden
- Very spacious double room
- Two built in double wardrobes
- En suite with bath and shower
- Garden with table and hammock
- Off street parking
- Friendly housemates
- Couples accepted
- Bills £60 PCM per person for a couple (inc Council Tax)
- 25 min walk to Borough Market
- 40 min walk to St. Paul’s
We are looking for someone to take over our tenancy, which runs until May 2021. You’d then have the option to extend past that of course.
The housemates are very clean and tidy, and social. We often have BBQ's, cook Roasts or order a takeaway and play board games.
The property has great communal space with a large lounge/diner and a garden.
The location is great for getting around London, being in zone 1 and only a 7/8 minute walk to Elephant & Castle underground station, which gives you the Northern Line/Bakerloo and National Rail. You can also walk to the city, such as St Paul’s in 40 mins.
There's a large park nearby, Burgess Park and a smaller one, Kennington Park. Once restaurants and bars open there are plenty of great food options nearby, such as Mercato Metropolitano, The Manor (pub), Diogenes The Dog (wine bar) and my favourite, Paladar (Peruvian restaurant).
- £950 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate