£600 - £700 INC; 2 dbls in 3 bed flat Kennington
A lovely, very spacious 825 sqft, light flat with outside space in excellent condition, professionally cleaned throughout and bathroom recently tiled. Main shopping street with coffee shops, market, cafes, M&S Foodhall is 5 minutes walk.
1 larger double room for £700 pcm and 1 small double room for £600 pcm, bills are included for both. Deposit/bond is 1 month's rent for both.
Transport links are fantastic, very easy to get home from evenings and nights out - which after lockdown is becoming more and more important. Northern and Bakerloo lines, train to the City, about half a dozen buses to the West End, North London, the City.
Flat is friendly Landlord managed, not ran by a faceless agency.
- Freshly painted and tiled bathroom
- Sturdy, fully fitted kitchen with Bosch cooker and lots of space to cook.
- Pantry with 3 shelves.
- 3 double bedrooms (see floor plan)
- Ample storage space throughout flat
- Very spacious living room (see floor plan)
- Private balcony
- Flat carpeted throughout for your comfort.
Residential and visitor parking permits are available through Southwark Council at very reasonable rates, the property itself doesn't have designated parking.
Efficient, 'B' EPC rating, thermostat is about 3 months old. Gas central heating, smoke alarm is mains operated.
- £600 pcm (double)
£700 pcm(NOW LET)
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord