Newly renovated room in 3-bed flat West Hampstead
Hey guys! This is a lovely 3-bedroom flat in West Hampstead with a large kitchen and dining area. We are currently furloughed / working from home, so would be available to show you around the flat pretty much whenever 😎
To see more pictures please see: #15720664
5-10 mins away:
- Thames Link
- 30 mins to Oxford Street in rush hour
Room #1 of 3 £650 + bills approx £100-125 (Double) TAKEN
Room #2 fo 3 £700 + bills approx £100-125 (Double) AVAILABLE
Room #3 of 3 now £550 + bills approx £100-125 (Single) AVAILABLE
Bills are split equally at the end of every month
About the flat:
Third floor, lift available, new floorings, *brand new* appliances (washer-dryer machine & oven) & *brand new* boiler recently installed.
- The building is well managed, newly renovated with a private lift
- There is parking available!
- Prime location, safe & quiet neighbourhood
- Close to West and South Hampstead cafes, bars, gyms, shops etc
- Only 5 mins away from Kilburn High Road and Finchley Road
- All shops 5-10 mins away 😎
Male or Females
- Washer / dryer
- Heaters in every room
- Kitchenware: oven, stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishware and cookware
- Duvets & pillows are available for the single room (including pillowcases!)
6-month contract with generous flexible terms (you can leave early if you find a suitable replacement). Car parking can be arranged at a small additional cost.
Approx £100-125 each per calendar month (Summer months will be cheaper than Winter)
Split monthly between 3: council tax £145, water £62.50, wifi £18, electricity approx £50 in Summer / £200 in Winter - no gas
Clean & tidy, respectful, sociable & easy-going
- Flat share
- West Hampstead
- NW6 Area info
- £550 pcm (single)
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- food, dancing, netflix, comedy, coffee, nights out, chilling, cocktails, plants, working out, nights in, hanging out, parks, being active, sociable
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate