Bright spacious flat in Westbourne Gv / Bayswater
Viewings after 26 July. Flat available for rent from 15 August.
Spacious, quiet and bright 1 bedroom flat in well-maintained 1930s portered block
- Lots of in-built storage
- Spare pull-out double bed in living room
- Separate kitchen and spacious entrance hall / study area
- View of green communal courtyard
- Opposite large Waitrose and Porchester Spa/Pool/gym
- Porters on duty until late at night
- Fully furnished (incl. TV, kitchen appliances and utensils)
- 2-min walk from Royal Oak Tube Station, 5-min to Bayswater Station and 8-min walk to Queensway Station
- Very close to Hyde Park (Kensington Gardens entrance) and Paddington, and around the corner from the shops and cafés of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill
Rent includes central heating, but all other utilities are tenant’s responsibility
A very happy flat with a great atmosphere!
£400 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord