Lovely Bright Room
Overlooking Woodside Green, with excellent transport links.
• Fast trains to London Bridge, via Norwood Junction (12 mins walk)
• Fast trains to Victoria
• Trains to Canary Wharf
• Tram service to Croydon
• 3 Bus routes to Norwood Junction and Croydon.
Locally, you have access to:
• 3 supermarkets
• Dry cleaners
• Village pub
• Local parks and leisure centre
The flat is on 2 floors with bedrooms and bathroom on the top floor. You will find the property clean, tidy and well maintained.
I am sociable person but understand the need for privacy. The occasional shared meal together would be nice but no pressure. I do like to cook and happy to joint cook as well. The living room is shared between us. You will find me accomodating, laid back and very easy to get on with.
Access to shared garden if you're a smoker or just crave some outdoor space.
Bedroom (3m x 4m)
Fast Wifi (100mb)
The room will be available from 2nd January (potentially earlier).
Work from home available as well.
Please do contact me for any other information. Flexible on viewing days/times.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, pubs, wine, culture, chilling, relaxing, documentaries, volunteering
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord