South Ealing - Refurbished House New Furnitures
One double bedroom with plenty of storage, its own smart TV in your bedroom and fast internet, available now.
The house was fully refurbished during lockdown and has brand new furnitures in all rooms.
Semi-detached house with a spacious kitchen and living room, benefitting a large garden.
Easy access to public transport:
- bus stop at the front door,
- 5 mins walk to Brentford train station,
- 10 mins walk to South Ealing tube station (Piccadilly Line).
Perfectly located along the Golden Mile. Gunnersbury Park is just around the corner. Supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, the river Thames and Chiswick Business Park are all walking distance from the house as well.
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cycling, golf, horse riding
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord