*Lovely Double Ensuite in Eastcote - REF AB1*
Do you want live in the best house in Eastcote?
If the answer is yes then look no further, this house has been finished to a very high standard.
Room 5 - This is available now. This is a nice double ensuite room on the first floor. It is not the largest room but has access to a great kitchen/ diner which non of the other housemates really use.
The property has been finished to a very high standard. It has a big kitchen/ diner with a big conservatory overlooking a great garden with a decked area. The kitchen has lots of space and has a comfortable chilling space in this fantastic house. There is a second kitchen on the first floor with a great living space.
The house is in one of the best residential roads in the area.
This house has a great mix of young professionals, there is so much space in this house so there are opportunities to socialise and then plenty of space to chill on your own too.
Excellent location: 5 minutes from Eastcote Tube station on the Piccadilly & Metropolitan line. Walking distance to local shops and supermarket in Eastcote including coffee shops and restaurants. There are loads of local buses into Ruislip, Harrow, Heathrow to connect you to the local areas.
*Other benefits include off street parking.
* We are Professional landlords - members of the National Landlords Association. We take our responsibility seriously and care about our Tenants. The property has current fire safety, and electrical testing certificates. The property has been re-designed to meet the Housing Act 2004 HMO standards, including fire doors and smoke alarms. If you are a landlord and you would like a hassle-free management service we are taking on new properties.
* References are essential.
Call Karen NOW to arrange a viewing...
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
£900 pcm(NOW LET)
£950 pcm(NOW LET)
- £560 pcm (double/en suite)
£950 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- Happy house mates living in the best house in Eastcote.
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent