Large Double En-suite - Staines/Heathrow
Just re-decorated and re-furbished ready for you!
Excellent location for Heathrow, Staines, and easy access to M25 and surrounding transport links.
The house is in the Stanwell/Staines area and has been finished to a very high standard, with all the latest amenities.
We have a large double en-suite bedroom soon to be available. This bedroom is on the ground floor at the rear the house with its own separate door onto the sunny private rear garden.
• ALL BILLS INCLUDED, NO FEES
• Sorry no couples, working professionals please.
The existing housemates are all friendly (3 males & 2 female) professionals that work in the local area and would be pleased to have a like-minded person to house share and socialize with.
You room and its amenities:
• This is a large sunny double bedroom with access to the garden
• It is subtly decorated to suit all tastes
• It has a Large desk with an office chair, which is excellent if you are working from home.
• The room is fully furnished with an Ottoman double bed (with under-bed storage) and orthopedic mattress.
• Bedside cabinet, reading lamp, large chest of drawers and large double wardrobe with full length mirror.
The house has high speed Virgin Business 350MB broadband available throughout via Wi-Fi. In addition, each bedroom has Ethernet and TV ports. The room is also Sky satellite enabled if tenants wish to install their own sky box.
Key Features of your new home:
• There is a modern, open plan fully fitted kitchen and living area to cook, chill out and relax with your house mates. Double French doors open from the living room onto patio and the garden.
• Separate dining table and breakfast bar.
• 42” HD Smart TV and Blu-Ray player, connected to the internet.
• High pressure 24/7 hot water is available to all housemates.
• Large Sunny private back garden with table and chairs, BBQ and lockable bike shed.
• Outside clothesline
• Off street parking for 3 cars and no permits required for on-street parking.
• Weekly cleaner and fortnightly gardener.
• On call maintenance team.
The Location & Transport Links:
• Heathrow T5 is only 12 minutes and Staines Town Centre 16 minutes by bus. The location is perfect for working professionals in the local area.
• 24 hours Tesco Extra 10 minutes’ walk. Other local stores/amenities.
• Bus stops 6 minutes’ walk.
• Terminal 5 is 12 minutes on a 441 bus
• Hatton Cross bus station and Piccadilly tube 15 minutes on a 203 bus.
• Staines Town Center 16 minutes by bus.
• Access to central London is easy by British Rail or Underground. M25 (J13) motorway 3. 7 miles
Quote from one of our tenants: Mathew
"Besides the housemates, that were carefully and thoughtfully chosen by Dion, the best things about the house were; location as I worked at Heathrow, it had a Sainsbury's and then a large Tesco very close by; the place was very modern with all the utilities you could ask for, right down to the knives, forks and the lasagna dish; and of course the landlords. Dion and Alex were not only kind and thoughtful towards us and the house, they gave us space, but were always there when we needed it. They put a lot of care into the house, round every Thursday to clean, tidy the garden and check that their tenants were happy and needed anything.
The Boring, but important Stuff
• This is a no smoking house, but smoking is permitted in the garden.
• The property is fitted with fire doors, mains linked smoke alarms and heat detectors.
• The rent includes all bills (council tax, utility bills, communal area TV license, weekly cleaner for all communal areas, gardener, and on-call maintenance man).
• All gas, electrical and emergency lighting certificates are in place and maintained annually.
We interview all our tenants ourselves (we do not use agents) and take care of selecting each person to make sure the housemates are like-minded, ensuring a happy house.
We are professional, contactable local landlords, providing high quality accommodation and well-maintained environments. We believe in service and looking after our tenants to ensure their living experience in our house is one, they will remember.
We look forward to showing you around, so please get in touch.
Zoe & Dion
- House share
- TW19 Area info
- £695 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord