Large sunny double ideal for Stockley Park & LHR
Available 31st January, a LARGE 16 sqm DOUBLE ROOM in a recently refurbished house with beautifully decorated, hi-spec, all-inclusive, quiet rooms in a sunny semi-detached house in ideal location in West Drayton with front and rear gardens and free off road and street parking. ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
If you are looking for a brand new, clean houseshare with young, friendly, professional male and female flatmates then this is ideal for you. Easy access to Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Hillingdon Hospital, Heathrow and close to Junction 4 of the M4, M40 and M25.
* Own exit into rear garden.
* Quiet, desirable location five minutes’ walk to shops, restaurants and a local pub.
* Ideal for Stockley Park, Heathrow, near main U3 and 350 bus routes.
* Newly decorated and furnished to a very high standard, offering clean, light living space.
* Spacious contemporary style rooms with TV points and Virgin wireless and hard wired broadband in every room.
* Fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and bedside cabinet.
* Share of large, fully-fitted, state of the art kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine, dish washer, washing machine, tumble dryer, two fridge freezers, oven and hob, toaster and microwave oven.
* Share of living room with wireless broadband, widescreen TV and DVD player.
* All bills included with weekly cleaning and gardening service.
* West Drayton Station a short bus ride away with British Rail, shops (including Tesco, Morrison), restaurants, pubs.
* Ideal for commuting to Heathrow, Stockley Park, Hayes, Hillingdon, Feltham, Slough, Windsor, Uxbridge, Ruislip, Brunel University and Ealing.
* Paddington only 21 minutes by train from West Drayton station.
* Virgin Active gym/pool and other sports and social facilities nearby.
* NO OTHER FEES TO PAY
* National Landlord Association accreditation scheme live-out landlord.
Please call or email Paul or Jane to arrange a viewing.
- £675 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord