Comfortable en-suite double room in shared home
Easy-going, independent, non-smoking house-mate who likes dogs is sought for a bright, cosy ensuite bedroom come sittingroom in a cosy, comfortable, homely house with a sunny garden.
Quiet area , great bus service, free parking, local cycle paths and plenty of local amenities: shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and not too far from the beach! Frequent buses (with wi-fi) to the centre.
Bright, warm, self-contained en-suite room with a double bed (we changed the twin beds in the picture for a double bed), a king-size sofa bed, table and chairs. Fresh, attractive decor. This is an attic room with sloping eaves at places, so is not suitable for anyone who is very tall. £470, plus bills of around £80 each.
I also have a second room which I could rent along with the first, if required - e. g. as an additional study. It is a small, bright, attractive south-facing bedroom with 2 single beds - one is a platform bed. The rent is negotiable.
Available from August.
* Quiet area
* Express bus service to centre
* 5 minutes from the Innocent cycle path
* En-suite double/twin room
* Private sitting area with sofa, table, chairs, etc.
* Mature garden with seating, table, barbecue, etc.
* Within walking distance of beach, cafes, restaurants, parks, shops, pubs, supermarket, etc.
* Central heating
* Free parking
* Mod cons including dishwasher
- House share
£470 pcm(NOW LET)
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 99
- Any pets?
- Countryside; arts; reading; computing; dogs; food
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord