Comfortable en-suite double room in shared home
We're looking for an easy-going, independent, non-smoking house-mate who likes dogs for a bedroom/sitting room in a comfortable, homely house with a beautiful garden. Great bus service, local cycle paths and plenty local amenities. Handy for Portobello, East Lothian and Meadowbank. 5 minutes from the Innocent cycle path leading to the Holyrood area.
Bright, warm, self-contained en-suite double room with sitting area including sofa, table and chairs. Fresh, attractive decor. This room would be £550.
I also have a twin room which I could rent along with the first. It is a small, bright, attractive south-facing bedroom with a single bed and a platform bed. The combined rent for the two rooms would be £1000 per month.
Available from April 14th.
* Quiet area
* Express bus service to centre
* 5 minutes from the Innocent cycle path
* En-suite double/twin room
* Private sitting area with sofa, table, chairs, etc.
* Mature garden with seating, table, barbecue, etc.
* Within walking distance of beach, cafes, restaurants, parks, shops, pubs, supermarket, etc.
* Central heating
* Free parking
* Mod cons including dishwasher
- House share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 99
- Any pets?
- Countryside; arts; reading; computing; dogs; food
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord