Bright, spacious, fully furnished 2 bedroom flat.
Please note, rooms are not rented out individually, so unless you are looking to rent both rooms or are a single individual with a budget of £1,500 please do not contact the landlord.. Please DO NOT contact the landlord if in your message or in your own ad. you state that you are looking for a room to rent.
Extremely spacious (82m2), bright, well maintained and recently redecorated, first floor, fully furnished two bedroom property in popular residential development well located for access to Heriott Watt and Napier Universities as well as Edinburgh College and with a wide variety of shops and entertainment/leisure facilities nearby. This is a "factored property" so tenants do not need to worry about cleaning the common stair nor taking care of the garden etc. as this is done by outside contractors. Photos show the property fully furnished but can also be let unfurnished and actual furnishings may differ somewhat from those shown in the photos. Price based on two people sharing and please note, the property is not suitable for families of four or more.
* Two large double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Beds are 1 x king size (150 x 200 cm) and one set of "zip and link" (180 x 190 cm)
* Large, bright and welcoming open plan living room/kitchen with large bay window suitable for a dining table and chairs for up to six .
* Modern kitchen with breakfasting bar, ample wall units and washer/drier, fridge and dishwasher. A separate freezer is also provided.
* Master bedroom en-suite.
* Second family bathroom with bath tub and shower over bath.
* Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
* Economic to run property (EPC band B) with extremely low gas and electricity bills.
* Quality carpeting throughout and vinyl flooring in both the en-suite and the family bathroom,
* Private car park.
* On LRT 3, 25 (to Heriott Watt Uni.), 30, 33, 35 and Airport 300 bus routes with Slateford railway station less than a ten minute walk away.
* Marks & Spencer Food Hall and ALDI supermarkets less than five minutes walk and two Sainsburys and a 24 hour ASDA supermarket within a fifteen minute walk or short bus ride.
* Edinburgh Corn Exchange with World of Football and ten pin bowling alley and Nuffield Health gym and swimming pool also just ten minutes away.
* Council Tax band D. (Students do not pay Council Tax)
* No pets.
* Negotiable deposit.
* Minimum let 12 months.
* Property is one of four in the development owned by the full time landlord who also lives in the development, so you get an immediate response to any questions/problems.
* Price based on two people sharing. Â£110 supplement if a third person sharing.)
For a quick invitation to a viewing, please telephone the landlord immediately. But please read the ad. fully and ensure that you meet the requirements otherwise your mail will go unanswered/you will have wasted your time on a phone call. Please also note that the landlord is unable to call mobile numbers.
- Flat to rent
£1,500 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £750 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £750 pcm
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord