Newly renovated Dbl Rm in friendly Flatshare
This fantastic double room runs parallel to Ferry Road
Recently refurbished it offers top class accommodation at a fantastic price.
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 20mins by Bus No 19 from Princes Street City Centre, get off on Boswall Parkway.
• CITY CENTRE- 8mins by Car. Post Code is EH5 2JW for Sat Nav or use google route Map for directions.
• NAPIER- 16mins by car or Direct Bus No 27 from the end of the street.
• TELFORD COLLEGE- 4 mins by car or 10Mins Walk
• WESTERN GENERAL- 5 mins by car or Direct Buses No 19, 47, 27 & 37
• HERIOT WATT- It is 22 mins by car to Heriot Watt University
• On Bus Routes 38, 19, 14, 8, 47, 21, 27, 29, 37 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So what’s INCLUDED?
Everything. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• Super fast Virgin Media Wifi
• CLEANER for all communal areas
• Gardener to maintain the garden
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Private Driveway and Free unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus
• BAE Systems Avionics Complex
• State Street Deutsche Bank House
• New Telford College
• Western General Hospital
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Scottish Gas Head Quarters
• Asda Superstore/Morrisons/Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals or mature students looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, desk and chair and locked door. ,
• There is also a shared kitchen & Dining room for you to socialize with your flatmates
• There are 4 rooms in total, spread over two floors adding to the feeling of spaciousness
No smoking or pets permitted in the property.
FIRST AND LAST WEEKS RENT REQUIRED ON OR BEFORE DATE OF ENTRY. References also required.
Please contact me to arrange a viewing or for any further information
- Flat share
- £115 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord