Double Bedroom Between Portobello & Arthur Seat
Large double bedroom in an elegantly furnished two-bedroom flat in a quiet part of town. Bills included- great price.
The flat is located near London Road and between Portobello and Arthur's Seat.
• 20m walk to Portobello Beach and to Arthur’s Seat.
• 25 m by Bus to the City Centre. Buses 4,5,19,26,34,44, 49.
• Fast Broadband.
• Large Living Room
• Communal Garden
• Washing Machine
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 50'’ Inch TV with Netflix only and PS4
• Central Heating
• Shower/bath with strong pressure
• Bedroom with plenty of storage.
• View to the park from the bedroom and to Arthur's Seat from the Kitchen.
• Free parking in front of the house
• Quiet neighbourhood
I am the landlord and I am chilled out, very helpful, friendly, respectful, love to do sports, learning, personal development, philosophy, Netflix, PS4, Marvel and DC and documentaries.
I play basketball, squash, tennis and like to go for walks.
I am looking to share with a friendly, chilled out, respectful and clean male flatmate (mature student or professional).
I have a lovely and friendly cat so you must like animals!
Ideally will need references!
Minimum 3 months.
Available from 25/01/2022 it will be at the rate of £490pcm (Bills Included) with a deposit of £490.
- Flat share
- £490 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, sports, films, cinema, netflix, tennis, video games, board games, health, basketball, squash, documentaries, spirituality, healthy eating
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord