Lovely Room in Roseburn
The Flat is located on Roseburn Street, very near to Haymarket. This is a great sized room and has amazing features. It is within a fully renovated flat and has plenty of wardrobe space. The property is kept to a high standard and this room is newly available.
• The rent (dependant on room) includes all bills
• It is fully furnished with new ikea furniture
• You will be sharing the flat with 4 others
• There are 4 other rented rooms in the flat and an open plan lounge / kitchen
• There are two bathrooms and showers
• Fixed bills (inc in the rent) include
o 380Mb Wireless broadband
o Phone line rental
o TV licence inc SkyQ TV with Full box sets and Sky Cinema, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix
• Long term lets preferred however, short term lets are possible but at a higher rate
• Council tax is included in the rent
• No smoking flat
• Flat has all mod cons, including double glazing and security entry system
• On street parking with no payment or permit required
• Variable bills are approximately £35 per month per room (inc in the rent) for
o Gas (GCH) and GCH breakdown cover
Total rent = £535 + £35 = £575,
Couple rate = +£50
A cleaner comes to the flat once every 2 weeks and does cleans toilets, showers, kitchen, lounge and hall. All you need to do are your dishes!
• Excellent transport links; Lothian 12, 31, 26 every 5 mins
It is 10mins walk from Haymarket train station and therefore ideal for travelling connections. Additionally, the Citylink bus to Glasgow stops, literally, outside the door and comes every 15mins.
If you are interested in making an appointment to see this room please contact:
If you wish to view the property please send your MOBILE NO. with any correspondence.
I'm getting swamped with emails so if you are genuinely wanting to view/take this room them please either phone/text or Whatsapp for an appointment.
- Flat share
- £575 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord