Polwarth - Lovely flat - Huge room
A Lovely double room available within a huge, spacious ground floor flat in Polwarth, EH11.
The flat is close to city centre, it has new laminate throughout, a new modern kitchen and a brand new freshly decorated bathroom...
There is plenty of storage and Ikea furniture
This is a Huge spacious room in the flat and has amazing features including huge view windows allowing plenty of light.
Additionally, there is an IKEA double bed and double wardrobe in the room.
There is very positive energy in the flat and lots of light. We’re looking for an easy going; tidy, laid back flatmate to take the room.
The property has all mod cons and benefits from double glazing and free, on street, parking. Additionally it is ideally located for transport by bus interchanges nearby.
• The rent is all inclusive
• It is available from now
• It is fully furnished with new ikea furniture and new carpets
• You will be sharing the flat with 3 others
• There are 4 rented rooms in total in the flat and a new fitted kitchen
• There is one newly decorated bathroom with power shower
• Rent includes
o Cleaner (once every 2 weeks)
o Council Tax
o 110MB Wireless broadband
o Phone line rental
o TV licence
o Gas (GCH)
• Long term lets preferred however, short term lets are possible but at a higher rate
• No smoking flat
• Flat has all mod cons, including double glazing, washing machine etc
• Excellent transport links
If you have not already provided your contact details, please do so and I will give you a call to arrange an appointment to view
Please leave your no. or better; send me a txt regarding the room.
It is 10mins walk from Lothian Road and 5mins from Napier University. It is ideally located for travelling connections.
Due to the volume of emails I'm getting the current tenant will show you the room. If you want to view this property text/whatsapp or phone the current tenant Dan
- Flat share
- £400 pcm (double)
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord