Fantastic Flatshare in Leith All Bills Inc
We have available a fantastic double bedroom in a newly renovated flat in Leith. The bedroom is fully furnished with wardrobe with drawers, desk and chair, shelving and a lock for your bedroom door.
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
The post code is EH6 6HN
• CITY CENTRE- 10mins by Bus No 22 from Princes Street
• CITY CENTRE- 5mins by Car, use Sat Nav or google route Map for directions.
• NAPIER- 14mins by car or by Direct Bus No 10 from the end of the street
• EDINBURGH COLLEGE- 8mins by car or by Direct Bus No 16 from the end of the street
• WESTERN GENERAL- 8mins by car or by Direct Bus No 21 to Ferry Rd
• HERIOT WATT- It is 21 mins by car or by Direct buses No 25 or 34 from end of the street
• Also on Bus Routes 22,36,35,16,12,1,34,10,21,7,14 ,49,25 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So what’s INCLUDED?
ALL BILLS. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• Fast WIFI
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Free unrestricted on street parking on side streets. Nearest parking on Admiralty Street and Prince Regent Street.
Cleaner will attend as and when required to deep clean communal areas. Day to day cleaning is the responsibility of all tenants.
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 10 minutes by bus
• Leith Walk
• Scottish Gas Headquarters
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre at the end of your street.
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District just around the corner.
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Asda Superstore/Tesco/Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals or students looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own chair and table and locked door.
• There is also a shared kitchen for you to socialize with your flat mates
• There are 3 rooms in total .
Rent it £450 payable monthly in advance. All bills included. No deposit. Reference required, either employer or previous landlord.
Landlord registration; 257406/230/01591
Sorry No Couples/Children, smoking or pets .
MINIMUM 2 Months Lease
- Flat share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 41
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord