Room available on Kings Road - 2020
I will have a spare room in my flat in Kings Road as of January and am looking for a lovely, flatmate who wants to be by the sea and cares for the building.
Perks of the flat
- Walk to beach without crossing a road for early swims/paddles/walks/runs!
- Local bakery - 2mins, Cafes 2mins, Portobello bookshop, local bakery, bars, TRIBE Porty local amenities on Portobello High Street around the corner.
- Supermarkets: Aldi, Co-op, Lidl (Musselburgh)... 24hr ASDA in Newhaven.
- very close to local buses: X24
- Wifi, gas, electric, Council Tax B etc. bills shared.
Who are you sharing with?
I am a live -in landlord after many years of sharing flats in London, Spain, Egypt and Scotland. I am keen on being a good landlord and keeping a homely cosy place. If you are into design that could be a bonus! I currently work full-time Mon-Fri as a teacher and love outdoor sports, travel, good, healthy living, cooking with friends, music and art. I can be messy in my own space but need things to be tidy in the communal space.
What's your room like?
The room faces North and looks out to garden. It has a bed, chest of drawers, bedside lamp, and any other furniture you need and will fit!
Small kitchen with new cooker, microwave, double toaster and washing machine all available. Main living room with wooden floor boards, double window, table etc.
Who does the flat need?
Someone who cares about the space and also has independent interests.
I can consider
- short term rent
- long term rent
- Monday - Friday rent
If you think you would fit and are a student/have a tiny pet we can talk.
I will be in the flat in December and able to show you around then. Please contact me if you are interested. Viewings in December.
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Sport, Rowing, Music, Art, Travel, Eating, Dance, Sustainablity, Languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Greek, Arabic)
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord