Student House to rent 2021/22
Hi, we're two second year Speech & Language Therapy and Law girls. We're looking for two clean, friendly, female housemates for the next academic year. We like to have drinking nights, movie nights and quiet nights too as well as focus on our studies. We're looking for housemates to not just live with but also be friends with! Preferably who study at UEA.
We have a house with:
- 5 bedroom house with 1 double and 1 single available, both have desks and storage
- 1 downstairs WC, 2 bathrooms (each bathroom is shares by two tenants)
- 10 minute walk from campus and under 5 minute walk from Tescos/Co-op
- Double garage for storage
- Large communal living room and kitchen with a utility
- Decent size garden with seating
- 1 minute walk from bus stop
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Reasonable landlord
- Bills are through UniHomes not included in rent, £15 per week
- Price £440-£470 per month (tbc)
- Single room is on first floor and shares first floor bathroom with a female tenant, just opposite the bedroom
- Double room has a double bed (with under bed storage, and wardrobe/storage space opposite), shares top floor bathroom with one female tenant, next door to bedroom
- Spare room on first floor for clothes airing/other use
Please email or message me if you're interested, would like more information or videos of the actual bedrooms.
- House share
- £470 pcm (double)
- £440 pcm (single)
- 01 Aug 2021
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 19 to 21
- Any pets?
- University of East Anglia
- socialising, nights out, studying, nights in, game nights
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate