Suite of rooms in large home
We are offering a lovely living space consisting of:
- large double room with basin
- small additional bedroom that can be used as living space or if you have a guest to stay
- large private bathroom with toilet, bath/shower, basin and bidet
All within a large, well presented house.
The space is accessed through the main house, but can be entirely closed off for privacy.
The house is about 50m from Aldi, and a 3 minute walk into the town centre.
Communal use of the kitchen is available, as well as shared space in the fridge. We are vegetarians so would prefer a vegetarian housemate, or a courteous and clean meat eater.
There's onsite parking available usually (communal car park with others), and when not available, there's ample residential road parking.
We welcome applications from people of all genders and sexualities. We value progressive people who are respectful and thoughtful. We are actively anti-racist, gender-affirming, and left-wing.
Unfortunately we have no additional space for a pet. Though we do have a house rabbit, he does not live in any areas that guests/lodgers will live. We have a very small garage with room for an extra bike.
Couples welcome for an additional £50 per month.
Initial term of 3 months, can be extended for the right person.
- House share
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Jan 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 38
- Any pets?
- travelling, films, running, cinema, climbing, politics, science, psychology, martial arts, scuba diving, feminism, space, human rights, mental health
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord