1 Bed Flat - Bright and Spacious
Spacious and bright 1 large Double Bedroom Flat available in Jessica Court on Orchard Street, 5 minutes walking distance St Benedicts Street in Norwich City Centre.
● The property is set on the second floor with no other flats above
● New heat saving double glazed windows to keep you snug in winter
● New and efficient combi boiler keeping bills down to a minimum
● A new composite fibreglass door for added security
● On-street permit parking also available
● New energy efficient washing machine
● Electric Hob and Oven
● Electric Shower
● Attic Storage Space
No agency, admin or contract fees, simply one month's deposit and one month's rent upfront is required.
Minimum contract 12 months then rolling month by month thereafter.
Pets may be allowed (depending on the pet) but may be subject to an additional damage deposit depending on the pet.
DSS need not apply.
Please not that bills are not included - For students council tax is free with Norwich City Council. Water, Gas and Electric bills for this property would be around £50 per month.
Please feel free to send a message via SpareRoom or call, text or Whatsapp on the number provided
- Flat to rent
£650 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord