Large double bedroom in a great house close to UEA
3 housemates looking for a 4th. We're all third years and very friendly; one studies law, one business and one international development.
- Large double bedroom
- rent is £353 per month excluding bills (~ £40 per month) - really great price for location, size and quality of house
- 10 min walk to UEA
- 2 min walk to Tesco and Co-op at the Fiveways roundabout, 15 min walk to Aldi
- whole house was recently renovated so is in amazing condition (with great heating etc.)
- 2 bathrooms in the house
- big living room with huge TV, dining room, kitchen and big back garden
- private parking space in front of house for 2 cars
- super helpful and friendly landlord
- housing contract ends Aug 31st 2021
- guarantor not necessary
- looking for a student to move in ASAP, but preferably someone responsible and neat, male or female, any nationality
- please reply to this ad by email if interested, or if you have any questions or want more information
- House share
- £353 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 9 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 21
- Any pets?
- University of East Anglia
- music, cooking, reading, socialising, films, food, photography, gaming, tv, netflix, exercise
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate