Stunning houseshare w. parking
Looking for a great housemate to join this sociable houseshare, with a double room available. Get in touch for more info and to arrange a virtual viewing in the first instance.
🌟 THE ROOM 🌟
- Lovely, bright, spacious double room
- Fully furnished with plenty of storage
- Desk and TV and ethernet sockets in room, fast wifi throughout
- Use of shower room that's shared with just one other and cleaned weekly
🙂 HOUSEMATES 🙂
- Three ladies and four chaps
- All friendly respectful and easy to get along with
- All young professionals in their 20s and early 30s
☕️THE HOUSE ☕️
- Stunning contemporary communal kitchen and comfy living room for enjoying downtime and relaxing with your fellow housemates
- Lovely patio and private garden for sunny days and laid back barbecues
- Dedicated laundry room
- Off-street parking for every housemate and secure bike storage
🏠 GREAT LOCATION 🏠
- Quiet location with amazing access both into and out of the city
- Excellent public transport links
- Close to shops, pub & bus routes
💡 HASSLE FREE SETUP 💡
- Easy life - all bills, weekly cleaner and regular gardener included
- We are landlords who are "on it" to keep standards high, lots of good feedback from previous tenants
- We care about who you share with and carry out careful screening
- We've set the place up especially for a great house sharing experience
- 100% green electricity supplied to the property
- Wildlife friendly gardening too!
💕 GREAT FEEDBACK 💕
"I have had a great year living in professional house share not far from the centre of Norwich. Francis and his team are meticulous with ensuring you will fit in well with the house to allow a smooth move. The house is kept to a very high standard and cleaned weekly, which leads to a clean and relaxed atmosphere. Francis is by far the best landlord I have ever had - he is very upfront and transparent about all agreements (for example, checks you in properly himself) and is easily accessible via email/phone. I have no complaints at all and wish I did not have to move out!"
🔐 TENANCY 🔐
- NO FEES, just rent and a month's deposit to move in, with deposit lodged with the Deposit Protection Service
- For single occupancy only
- Small charge for the laundry
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord