NR1 Double Bedroom in Lovely Central/Cleaner
Double Bedroom with all bills included available in this beautiful 4 storey Victorian house, within 5 minutes walking distance to the train station, 24hr gym and the city centre.
THE ROOM AND PROPERTY
The room available is a double on the top floor of the house. Included is a double bed, wardrobe, side table and dresser which can be removed if required if you have have your own furniture.
The property is a grade 2 Listed Victorian House on Cathedral Street NR1 1LU with a gated courtyard and parking spaces giving it the benefit of being an extremely secure, quiet and peaceful location despite its close proximity to the city centre.
Benefits of the House:
- Fully furnished
- Communal living room with a large flatscreen smart TV and Sky TV subscription
- Cleaner 2hrs per week in communal areas
- Modern fully equipped kitchen (including, kettle, microwave, hob, oven, toaster, washing machine, iron and ironing board, cutlery, glassware and crockery)
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Additional separate downstairs toilet
- New combi boiler with instant hot water 24/7
- Patio/Smoking area to the rear (ideal for BBQs in the summer)
- Large basement room for storage
- Shed for storage
Should parking be required, permits are available upon request subject to a little admin to register any vehicles with the local council.
This room is ideally suited to a young professional in their 20's/early 30's who enjoys a welcoming, friendly and communal atmosphere.
The existing tenants are tidy, respectful and well educated which allows for great conversation and a fun and harmonious living environment. They enjoy sharing evening meals and movies together and having the occasional night out.
ALL INCLUSIVE LIVING - NO FEES
All bills included:
Water, gas, electricity, council tax etc., a cleaner 2 hours per week in the communal areas, Sky TV and High Speed Sky Broadband.
No agency, admin or contract fees, simply one month's deposit and one month's rent upfront is required.
DSS need not apply.
Please feel free to leave me (Shehzana) a message on here or call, text or Whatsapp George on the number provided.
- House share
- £485 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent