Furnished Double Friendly share Private Landlord
Are you looking for a decent furnished room in a friendly house-share on a residential street in Hull, close to all amenities? Do you need to move in any time from next weekend onwards?
If you like the sound of a low deposit in a well-maintained place which is fully inclusive of all bills and regular professional cleaning and a maintenance contract, then this property should be of interest.
The room has been tastefully decorated and comes with double bed (new duvet, sheets pillows and mattress protection cover), bedside table, wardrobe, bookshelf (These items will all remain in the room if required)
There is a lovely kitchen and separate living room with 42" smart TV and sofas and the other tenants are all friendly individuals who work in Hull.
Features of this house include:
- 400mb Unlimited Lightstream Wifi with dedicated wifi account in the room.
- TV Point in bedroom
- New furniture throughout
- 42" Full HD brand new wall mounted Smart TV in Kitchen / lounge area
- New Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Oven etc
- Fully managed by the owner of the property
- All bills included
- Secure sunny aspect garden with secure access by key only
- On street parking
- Quiet residential street close to all amenities
I am an full time pro-active Landlord with excellent references from current and previous tenants. You are welcome to meet or speak to any them.
Best of luck in your search for your new home.
- House share
- £85 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 48
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord