Beautiful and Huge Furnished Double Room to Rent,
- High ceilings, large window, good light, plenty of space- Super-Fast Fibre Broadband included!
- RENT is ALL-INCLUSIVE and NO FEES (utilities, TV licence, broadband, council tax, cleaner)
- FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- NEWLY REFURBISHED Your beautiful room has a freshly cleaned carpet, newly painted walls, curtains, lockable door
- FRIENDLY PRIVATE LANDLORD, NO AGENCY - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet.
- £100 DEPOSIT and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN, 24-hour move-in possible.
- PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
Hi, I'm Tom and I am the landlord of this beautiful 3-storey town house in the beautiful Granville Square in South Cliff, Scarborough. The property has recently been refurbished: new carpets and paintwork throughout, new furniture provided in every room, nice high ceilings and lots of light, and all bills are included.
Room 2 will be available in mid-November for rent. The room is 4.0m x 3.7m. It is on the first floor, at the back of the property and it has a sink and mirror and lovely high ceilings. It is £375 per month.
The property is 12-15 minutes walk from CUSC, 20 mins walk from Scarborough station and 2 blocks from the prestigious Esplanade and Italian Gardens. It is in a perfect location. The property is on the popular, quiet and leafy Granville Square, with planted and grassed areas: fully maintained by the council and perfect for quiet enjoyment when the sun is out! It has a large, bright and welcoming front hallway, a beautiful communal lounge with high ceilings, a large flat-screen TV, and a large kitchen including all white goods: 2 hob sets, 2 ovens, 2 washing machines, plenty of fridge / freezer space. This spacious property also has gas central heating and a rear yard. Each room has a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bed side table, semi-orthapedic mattress and mattress protector.
This is the ideal property for professionals looking for a high standard of accommodation. The other tenants are all very friendly and sociable. Their ages range from mid-20s to mid-60s and all work, mostly locally, in offices, factories, shops, etc.. There is a fair amount of socialising in the house, but on the whole it is fairly quiet despite the number of rooms, and everyone respects each other's privacy. There is also a mixture of guys and girls.
I stay a short distance away, and I am not an agent, so you won't have any problem getting messages regarding any issue through multiple people. Reporting issues in the house is very easy on our website or House WhatsApp group, and we are always very quick to fix issues. You can ask to speak to the existing tenants if you would like to quiz them about what it is like living there.
Sorry but we don't accept DSS or student tenants at this time as we don't mix tenant types in one property.
Please give me a call if you want to ask questions or look around this beautiful property!
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
- House share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 65
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 6 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord