Double Bedroom With En-Suite Available Now
EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE NOW
We're very proud to offer a double bedroom with en-suite in a well maintained house with lovely existing tenants. The property is in great location to the general hospital at walking distance. The house is located on Buccleuch Street, Kettering, NN16 9EF
Corona virus measures:
- We are happy to arrange viewings via video call if you require.
- If a viewing takes place, you are required to sanitise hands on entry and upon leaving the house.
--- ROOM CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- En suite
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 6 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 2 x Fridge Freezer
- Weekly cleaner visit for kitchen/hallway areas.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
To speed up the process, please could you leave a contact number and your availability.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
£420 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£455 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord