Cosey Room in Home of female medical professional
* Please note that this is an all female household and they all work at the local hospitals in Northampton. With their preferences at heart the new tenant will be female and also working within the medical profession*.
This is a lovely fully furnished room in a refurbished house in Abington within 9 minutes walk from Northampton General Hospital and St. Andrews Hospital, and 15 minutes to the top of Northampton town centre. The room is furnished with a large three door wardrobe with base drawers, chest of drawers, study desk & office chair, table lamp, large wall mounted mirror, new 4' small double mattress, and wooden bed frame. There are 2 double sockets and a TV point in the room.
The main features of the house include:
* Fitted carpets, and double glazing throughout
* Gas central heating
* Flatscreen Freeview TV in the cosy communal lounge
* Rear door leads to a private walled garden with patio area, garden borders, gravelled area and storage shed.
* Modern refurbished kitchen /diner with breakfast bar and bar stools
* Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, tall fridge & freezer, oven/hob, microwave, toaster,
and all kitchen pots, pans, crockery & cutlery included
* Ironing board, iron, hoover.
* Bathroom with towel rail, radiator, bath & shower & wall mounted cabinet.
* Ground floor cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
* Unrestricted free on street car parking and small car park site.
The monthly rental figure includes all bills, council tax, wireless broadband, free weekend calls (to UK landline numbers)and Freeview TV in the communal lounge. Any new tenant will receive a brand new quality mattress for when they move in.
We are accredited members of the National Residential Landlords Association, and have traditionally catered for Tenants within the medical profession (i. e hospital staff), therefore with the existing Tenants in mind there is an understandable preference for the new Tenant to have a similarly related occupation. The current occupiers all work at the local hospitals, and they would prefer the new housemate to be female.
If you are interested in looking at the property we would be delighted to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
- House share
- £112 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord