Rushden Lakes Amazing Executive Rooms
** SPECIAL HOLIDAY OFFER ** Reserve your new home and move in before December 14th and receive one week’s FREE rent ** . Terms & Conditions Apply.
Get in on the action at the biggest out-of-town retail development in the UK and grab a room close to Rushden Lakes but far enough to enjoy the peace and quiet of the lovely Northamptonshire countryside.
Ideally situated 5 minutes from the A6 enabling you to get to Bedford in 21 minutes, Wellingborough in 19 minutes, Kettering in 24 minutes, Thrapston 17 minutes and Rushden Lakes in 9 minutes and easy access to A14, A1 and M1.
This house has to be SEEN to be believed.
Formerly an executive home, the property drips with features designed to make your life easy whilst allowing you to live in comfort and style.
Join our existing 5 lovely housemates and benefit from
• High-Speed SKY Internet Massive Bandwidth – Stream to your heart’s content
• Highest of executive standards and living
• Stylish Living Area with Real Leather Sofas and Big Television with SKY TV
• Beautiful Large Kitchen with dining table, double oven, built-in dishwasher and all other appliances
• Airy separate utility room with washing machine and tumble drier together with separate larder area with more storage
• 1 bathroom and separate WC so never any queue for showers or getting ready
• Fully Licenced HMO with up-to-date Fire Alarm Certificates, Boiler Servicing and Electrical Install Certificates (meaning you’re safe)
So Much space for such a great price!
- large attic Double Room with front and back outlook with wardrobes, chest and bedside cabinets with double bed.
Rent £415 pcm for single occupancy
- Large, first floor Double Room with front outlook with built-in wardrobe, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers.
Rent £450 pcm for single occupancy and £500 pcm for a couple
The rooms have all recently been decorated; are fully furnished and have their own digital TV point with access to the high-speed broadband (accessible anywhere within the house)
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden and off-road parking is available.
Rent is fully inclusive of Bills and Internet with regular maid service to the communal areas.
Our motto is simple: Where Dreams Are Made in our Cosy and Homely environment where you can be yourself yet also be connected to the outside world 24/7.
Registered with Property Redress Scheme, Information Commissioners Office and Client Money Protection Scheme for your added safety and security.
** Why not give us a call or text today to arrange your next dream home. **
‘Thank you for being such a great landlord, I really enjoyed my time living here’ Rachel, former tenant.
We offer Zero Deposit with our properties. You can choose between a traditional deposit, or buy a Zero Deposit guarantee, which costs one week’s rent. To find out more, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions. 1 week’s’ free rent is only available on tenancies of more than 6 months duration and will be pro-rata for durations of less than this. The 1 week free rent is calculated as follows Monthly Rent x12/365x7. The tenant has the choice of selecting to pay a lower rent in the first month or opting to reduce the monthly rent by the 7 free days over the period of the contract. Working example follows. Rent £450pcm. 1 week’s free rent = 450x12=5,400. Daily rent is £14.79 (5400/365). Free rent is equivalent to £103.56. Rent can be taken as 1st month £346.44, 2nd month onwards £450 or on a 6 month tenancy £432.74.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- £415 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 38
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent