Double Room with Own Bathroom in a Luxery Home
# Double room with own bathroom (separate shower + bath)
# Newly ‘decorated’ for Female occupancy
# Dec 2019 - New ‘Ottoman’ storage bed with new mattress, new glossy bedroom furniture
# Bedroom overlooks a Large south facing garden.
# Large 5 bedroom detached home in a very quiet area of Northampton
# off street parking.
# Large kitchen with large open plan attached family room
# separate Lounge and dining room
* Available for a single occupancy - professional FEMALE only preferred
as live in landlord is female
* Live in Landlord (professional female).
* Viewing by phone only
* Close to M1, A45, Brackmills, Waitrose, park and town.
* Sought after area with professionals living on the street
* Safe neighbourhood
* £475.00 includes all utility bills and council tax.
* Weekly House cleaning in communal areas is included.
> Use of kitchen and all utensils.
> Use of washing machine and fridge.
> Bedroom is fully furnished with double bed, bedside table with lamp including a chest of drawers, long length mirror and fitted wardrobe.
> Own bathroom has bath and separate shower.
> Super fast broadband available.
> Looking for someone who has a 9-5 job and is clean and tidy.
> No home based workers
> No shift workers or couples please.
Please do upload your profile So I am able to see if our profile matches.. or call me for a chat..,
If you are interested to view the room and property, please call to book suitable day and time for viewing. Viewing arrangements by phone only.
- House share
- £475 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord