Luxury Hotel Living
AN APARTMENT WITH A DIFFERENCE!!
CALL ME NOW FOR A VIEWING AND TO SECURE!
WHATTS APP ME FOR. A VIRTUAL VIEWING.
127 FOXHALL RD
Excluded bills . Council Tax (BAND A)/Electric/TV licence
Bills Included . WIFI/WATER
The property benefits from been fully furnished with modern hotel standard furniture.
- Fully furnished self contained Studio apartments
- SOME bills INCLUDED
- 42" TV with digital Freeview
- High Speed internet
- Remote controlled mood lighting in bedroom area
- High spec kitchen with all appliances
- Slimline Marble effect worktops
- Marble feature wall
- Fully tiled Ensuite and shower room with waterfall taps
- Fully furnished including sofa and ample storage
- Night station including USB charger points
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Private entrance and communal area
Living in a Multi-Let is not just about your new home it's about the experience.
This is no marketing claim this is fact our existing tenants month on month score us an average of 9.5/10 for customer service.
"Sam helped me to find the perfect room and even helped me with the application"
So the next step to make this your new home......
Call or text me Sam to book a viewing.
Appointments available by days, evenings and weekends . Can't make a viewing in person then I am happy to arrange a video call using skype or facetime.
The sensible but affordable stuff.....
Your first months rent payment is made from the point you move in.
Meet for a viewing, then meet for your keys.
Your tenancy agreement is waiting for you!
- Flat share
- £575 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent