Double bedroom available near Perth College
I am looking for a flatmate who is clean, tidy, respectful, kind and a non-smoker, like myself.
The flat is located close to Perth College and Asda and only a 10-15 minute walk from the town centre.
The flat is situated in an attractive and quiet neighbourhood and the shared rooms such as the Living Room, Kitchen and Bathroom are fully furnished. However, the room for rent is unfurnished so you can add your own personal touch.
There is Gas/Central Heating and with all bills included (including Gas, Electric, Sky Broadband and Council Tax) the rent would be approximately £418 a month. But if you are a full-time student, you will not have to pay Council Tax so the rent would be around £320 per month.
The photos don't show it but there is a fridge freezer in the kitchen and there is also a bath and shower in the bathroom.
I am an open minded, slightly eccentric person and I would love to hear from you if you are interested.
- Flat share
- £418 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- I love reading crime novels, educational and self-help books, painting, listening to music and going on walks in my free time. I try to spend as much time with friends and family as possible but I also enjoy time to myself.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate