Large Double Room in Flat - Available Now 80 Pw
Clean, 2 bed flat in perth - one room free - i am a friendly easy going guy who rairly drinks and likes staying in on nights seeking male or female for spare room let, happy to share stting room and kitchen.
Rent reduced, be quick this will go fast!
1st DEPOSIT BOOKS ROOM this has also been reduced
All BILLS, eg - central gas heating,, council tax, electricity, gas are INCLUDED in the rent price.
- 1 toilet, large with elactric shower bath, plenty storage.
- kitchen, microwave, washing machine, oven, hob, large separate fridge and freezer, plenty of plates and pots, large cupboard storage, hover etc.
- Sitting room with sofa and table
- drying area. and c; oth horse
- plenty of Parking in street
- Free use of the internet virgin wifi and tv
large double bedroom with doible bed, for one person weekly. Includes bedding
Bedroom is furnished with normal bedroom furnture and desk with chair - but you are welcome to bring your own bed, sheets, pillows or even furniture
All you need is the deposit (two weeks rent) to book you a room and one week’s rent to move in. rent MUST be on time. or u risk loosing your deposit, so I advise bank transfers, but rent can be paid with cash.
I need 2 weeks notice on moving out.
We are located near good buS routes as well as shops and pharmacy,
Finally, please also bring a copy of your personal details, name, contact address and phone no.
- Flat share
- £80 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord