Luxury Double En-Suite Room Available
A Luxury Double En-Suite Room is available in a NEWLY RENOVATED stunning, large Victorian terraced house in Taunton.
Fantastic location - the house is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Taunton train station – perfect for commuters. It is also just a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
Flat fair deposit - one weeks’ worth of rent only. All bills are included (Gas, Electricity, Water, Broadband) and there is a weekly cleaner who cleans all communal areas.
All the rooms are large with high ceilings and period features. They are furnished to a very high standard and include:
* Double bed
* Luxury fitted wardrobe offering ample storage space
* Chest of drawers
* TV aerial point
* Plug sockets by the bed
* Double glazing and central heating
* Large en-suite bathroom
The kitchen consists of everything you need:
* Large American-style fridge freezer
* Additional under counter fridge
* Luxury range cooker with three ovens and five gas hobs
* Double sink
* Toaster, microwave, kettle
* All utensils, crockery and cutlery.
Washing machine, iron and ironing board are all provided.
The communal area includes a large kitchen, dining area with large dining table and chairs, a sofa and 42 inch TV with freeview. It has a very homely feel with plenty of Victorian features.
This house is in the perfect location with everything you need for a modern home. It is ideal for professionals who want a well maintained and contemporary living environment.
Available from 26th June. Viewing is highly recommended asap to avoid disappointment.
- House share
- £530 pcm (double/en suite)
- 26 Jun 2020
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord