Double Ensuite-edge of town, walkable to hospital
A good-sized double with Ensuite shower room becoming available on Friday 8th October in a modern and comfortable house.
The house has been refurbished within the past couple of years and has been designed with professional tenants in mind, who want luxury living and minimum hassle - all bills are included, a weekly cleaner is included and above all, it is a modern, comfortable, clean and spacious house with off-street parking and excellent facilities!
For your comfort and convenience, facilities include;
- Hi-speed wireless WiFi (and ethernet points and TV points in all bedrooms)
- Private back garden with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Spacious and comfortable living room with widescreen, Freeview TV
- Dining Room with large table and chairs
- All bills included
- Secure bicycle storage shed
- A Co-op supermarket, takeaway and sports club within 100m
The kitchen has been equipped with all the mod cons you would expect - a large range cooker, a double oven, washer dryer and of course, a dishwasher.
The house is located on a quiet residential road just a short distance from Yeovil town centre. The hospital is within 15 minutes walk and there is a bus stop a few steps from the front door which goes directly to the hospital. The main A303 route can be accessed within 10 minutes drive.
The room is available for immediate viewing and is for single occupancy only. A £100 holding fee is required to secure a room.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 45
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord