Newly Refurbished Double Room In Lovely House
Ideally located, within a short distance of Grimsby town centre,
Last room available. The first floor room is a double room which is a fully furnished m - £85 per week
It is in a fairly new refurbished shared house with a lovely kitchen/lounge/dining room.
* 1 large double fully-furnished room
* lovely kitchen/dining/lounge, fully equipped for cooking, dining and watching tv.
* Utility facilities
* On site parking if needed
* Gas central heating, double glazing and fully soundproofed
* Utilities, high-speed wifi and regular cleaning of common areas included
* EPC rated D
* Located close to People's Park and Grimsby town centre with its bars, clubs and access to bus and railway stations
This large double room includes a comfortable double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
The house is decorated throughout in neutral colours giving it a contemporary feel.
The feature kitchen is very well equipped for housemates to make a quick snack or meals to share with one another. It also includes a breakfast bar style table and chairs and a sofa positioned opposite a large screen tv, ideal for watching the game or a box set together.
It is double glazed throughout, has gas central heating and is fully soundproofed.
This property also has a rear garden, that is great for socialising.
All utilities, high-speed wifi and cleaning of communal areas are included in the rent price.
There is off street parking with additional on-street parking to the front of this property.
To reserve this room, payment equivalent to 1 week's rent is required.
Small deposit and no Admin Fee’s
- Flat share
- £85 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 49
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord