Double Bedroom Near Nth Gen Hospital To Rent
FOR THE DISCERNING WORKING PROFESSIONAL. 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT. All bills & council tax included. Situated in a popular position within easy reach of Sheffield City Centre, Northern General Hospital, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Chapeltown. This property benefits from 5 spacious double bedrooms overlooking Firth Park Green with shared stylish modern fitted kitchen and separate dining room facilities, gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. This is the ideal home for a professional looking for a spacious room to rent within a brilliant location!
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. The property has recently been refurbished with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. All the comforts of home are right here. Extra attention has been given to provide the ideal living standards that would appeal to working professionals.
- Location - This property is well situated and close to everything you could possibly ask for. Less than a 5 minute drive to the Northern General Hospital, short walk to the nearest bus stop. Buses depart every 3 minutes for a short journey to the city centre. Just 10 minutes by car to Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
- Kitchen - This home has a brand new fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances, fridge & freezer, electric hob and oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and plenty of storage space.
- Dining Room - This property offers a separate dining room to sit down and have dinner.
- Bedroom - Available to rent now. Loft double bedroom with ensuite bathroom offering a comfortable double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers. This room attracts plenty of natural sunlight.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £425 - Rent includes bills (Gas, electricity, water, internet & council tax).
- Deposit - £425
- Available Date - Now
HURRY. Don`t let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a working professional wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW to book a viewing. Our office is open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
- House share
- £425 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent