Beautiful house in Kingsbury
luxury large double room with sofa in a beautifully well maintained house in kingsbury £495- £700.
This is a luxury modern professional household within Kingsbury, Tamworth. Viewing is highly recommended.
The 4 bedroom detached house has been recently renovated to a high specification. You will have access to all communal areas within the property (kitchen, bathroom lounge and garden).
- No Deposit
- Utility bills included (no hidden extra’s)
- BT Unlimited Infinity broadband.
- Each room has its own TV.
- Kitchen and utility we have a large cooker oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cleaner (included)
- Plenty of parking.
- 5 mins walk to Kingsbury water park, local shopping with eating in/out area. Just off Motorway M42 Jun 9 or 10. 15 mins drive/bus from Birmingham Airport, NEC and Tamworth train station. Near Kingsbury Link and Birch Coppice Business Park.
I currently have 1 very large room available.
For the successful applicant .
Current housemates are all professionals and the maximum house occupancy is 1 person per room.
Room 1 is available now.
From £495 to £700 per month Available now.
For health and safety We hold a HMO license .
For more information, applications and viewing please contact Jay
- House share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 65
- Any pets?
- Reading, Cooking, most contact sports, chess games, shooting and traveling
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord