Hospital Workers - Ensuite Rooms Next to Hospital
A grand victorian style fully furnished house with luxurious ensuite rooms, large social areas and rear garden.
Ideal for hospital workers |& professionals working at Royal Stoke Hospital.
A very desirable and central part of town - within walking distance of Keele University Hospital site, Newcastle Under-Lyme town center, and exercise4less gym.
• Royal Stoke Hospital: 10 minute walk / 5 minute bus / 3 minute car
• Keele University Main Campus: 15 minutes bus, direct bus route / 10 minutes car
• Large supermarkets: 10 minute walk / 5 minutes car
• Newcastle Under-Lyme Town Centre: 5 minute walk
All bills + council tax included. No extra costs.
Accommodation & Facilities:
This newly refurbished (August 2020) house is of a premium standard with the residents' comfort at the forefront of the designers mind.
• Large lounge & dining area fully kitted with 1 hob, 1 oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, including a 55" Smart TV - and very generous storage.
• Laundry facilities include 1 washer dryer and ironing facilities,
• Large rear garden
• Private Residential Parking permits
• Superfast Fibre Broadband with linked extenders
Each Room Has:
• Tall ceilings
• A comfortable double bed with orthopedic mattress
• A large solid desk and chair
• A large wardrobe with drawers and hanging rails inside
Contact the managing agent, Jasper, to arrange a viewing
ALL INCLUSIVE RENT
To help you get the most of your experience, we’ve put every bill imaginable into our all inclusive rent. Super-fast fibre optic broadband, parking permits, regular cleaning of communal areas plus electricity, water and gas, are all included in rent.
Minimum Term: 6 months
Furnishings: Fully furnished
Dining room: Yes
Broadband included: Yes - Super-fast fibre optic broadband
Electricity bills included: Yes
Broadband bills included: Yes
Water bills included: Yes
TV License included: Yes
- House share
- £400 pcm (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord