Fast WiFi - Double Room - Friendly household
Double room in a newly refurbished household in Wolstanton!
All bills included!
The room is fully furnished and all bedrooms within the property have their own key locks.
- 200mb fibre optic Broadband
- 50 inch TV in communal lounge with Netflix and Amazon Prime TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine.
- Outside patio area which gets plenty of sun during the summer months – suitable for a BBQ and a few drinks.
All bills are included in the price:
- Water/Gas/Electricity/Council/ TV License
- Virgin TV with 100 MB fibre optic broadband.
- Amazon Alexa with Unlimited Amazon music.
- Subscription to Netflix with 50 inch smart TV.
Fantastic location in the heart of Wolstanton, 2 minute walk from the local ASDA and CO-OP. The property is also surrounded by a variety of local shops, pubs and takeaways.
Who you would be living with?
Currently tenanted by a 27 year old female professional who works at the local hospital , 24 year old female & 29 year old male who is a youth worker
We are clean, respectful and friendly creating a homely comfortable living environment.
Looking for a young professional who is both friendly and respectable. Ideally looking for someone between the ages of 22-34
This property is a must see!! Please don’t hesitate to contact myself for a booking.
Call or texts welcome
- Single occupancy only
- Professionals preferred
- No Pets
- House share
£200 pcm(NOW LET)
£370 pcm(NOW LET)
£390 pcm(NOW LET)
- £370 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 32
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, sports, socialising, tv
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord