Stunning brand new ensuite studio, garden-view
We are offering a newly refurbished, tastefully decorated and spacious studio-type room for sharing.
It is a massive loft room. Furniture includes: a wardrobe, a king-sized bed with drawer storage, a bedside table, a chest of drawers, a study desk & dresser, an extendable dining table, chairs, kitchenette (including a fridge, a microwave oven, a kettle, a toaster, etc.) in the room itself. There is a lovely garden view from the room. The bathroom is adjacent to studio on the same floor, shared by one housemate.
The room is bright, spacious and beautifully furnished with brand new furniture. We are a friendly, welcoming household. We can provide full furnishings / kitchenware etc., to make the stay comfortable for you.
- Smart, modern sitting room & kitchen
- Large, beautifully landscaped garden
- 5 minute walk to mainline train station - 30 minutes to Central London; very easy commute
- buses to various destinations
- Close to Sainsbury, Co-Op, pharmacy, dining places, cafes, parks, schools, High Streets, etc
- Quiet street in a leafy, green location, with street-parking options available
You could be:
- a professional individual, easygoing, clean and tidy and you pay your bills on time.
Please text/email leaving your brief details, job / study profile and current location. Passport, Visa and reference must be clear.
- Professionals, non-smokers, no pets, neat and tidy, easy-going. It would be great if we could get along and share the house as a home.
- £210 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord