Double bedroom good location
Our road is quiet leading to a lovely country walk, pubs and shops.
Front and rear gardens, easy to park without permits. 20/25 mins walk to Haslemere Station. Supermarkets are close and the A3 about 5 min drive.
One ginger cat lives with us and hedgehogs outside. Lots of wildlife.
We have two bathrooms and the shower is separate to bath. Range cooker and large fridge.
The room has a large wardrobe, a desk ,lamp, a chair, bed side table and double bed. Frint of house facing. Bedding can be provided or not.
I Work but also I am a keen gardener, Love Music, cooking and Art.
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 56
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, art, films, walking, gardening, outdoors, rugby, family, health, cricket, holidays, plants
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord