Single bedroom, 10 mins to Kingston Station/Town
A newly refurbished three bedroom property with a private garden. This well kept flat is 10 minutes walk to Kingston train station (zone 6) as well as being just over 10 minutes walk to Norbiton train station.
The property is located just outside Kingston town center (10 minutes walk) with its array of shops and restaurants. The road itself is a small close with great access to local amenities within minutes while maintaining relative privacy and seclusion.
- Asda supermarket (A few moments walk away)
- Near Kingston High Street restaurants, cafes & bars
- Easy reach of gyms, cinema & shops
- Close to Bentalls & John Lewis Shopping Centre's
- Bus stop (towards London) located nearby
- 24-hour cash points available nearby
- Residents parking available in front of the property
- Two double bedrooms (furnished)
- One single bedroom (furnished)
- Bedrooms contain beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Super fast broadband
- Council tax
- TV License
- There is no living-room at the property
- £500 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 34
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord