Lovely loft room available with big garden
Great located far enough from central London to have some greenery and space around you, but still close enough to central London for easy access.
You have the advantage of using the Thames Link trains OR the Northern Line on the London Underground.
- South Merton is 6-10 mins walk from the house and will get you into London Waterloo in about 35-40 mins.
- Morden station is 15-20 mins walk from the house and will get you into zone 1 for central London in about 25-30 mins. London Bridge will is only 25 mins from Morden station.
The house is a lovely 4 bed 2 bathroom house with an extra toilet and wash basin in the utility room. You have a big paved back garden and with a front garden big enough to park a car off street.
The room is renting for £600.00 per month, rent include all your bills, there is BT Fiber wifi with unlimited download limit. The house is fully furnished, comes with washing machine and tumble dryer. The room is fully furnished too, all you need is your own bedding.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you want to set up a viewing and/or have any questions.
Thanks for your time!
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord