BIG double room in Morden
This is really a lovely property, situated in a quite neighborhood of Morden, conveniently located far enough from central London to have some greenery and space around you, but still close enough to central London for easy access.
The room is on the fist floor at the rear of the front of the house, fully furbished and renting for £500 pm. The rent includes all your bills, there is Virgin Media WiFi with unlimited download limit. The house is fully furnished, comes with washing machine and tumble dryer.
You have the advantage of using the Thames Link trains OR the Northern Line on the London Underground.
- South Merton (Thames Link) station is 6-10 mins walk from the house and will get you into London Waterloo in about 35-40 mins.
- Morden (London Underground) station is 15-20 mins walk from the house and will get you into zone 1 for central London in about 25-30 mins. London Bridge will is only 25 mins from Morden station.
- There’s also a main bus network at the bottom of the road, on Martin rd, that is will take you to Morden station in under 5 mins.
FREE off street car park space included, if needed.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you want to set up a viewing and/or have any questions.
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent