Double bedroom to let in a 2bed flat share.
Flat share offered in a 2bedroom ground-floor flat located 5mins walk from Redhill town centre, 10mins walk from the train station (30mins train journey into London).
- Double bedroom in this modern, contemporary flat, offered furnished with a double bed, small bedside chest, larger chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk and comfortable office chair - ideal for working from home.
- Ensuite bathroom (shower, WC, sink with cabinet).
- The entire flat has recently been refurbished including new carpet/decor/and leather sofa suite.
- The lounge/dining area is a comfortable and modern living space, with plenty of natural daylight from the dual aspect patio doors.
- High speed Wifi connection; telephone line; and a Sky connection is available as an option.
- Off the lounge, the kitchen is a good size with integrated units / cooker/hob, new fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- The block is maintained to a high standard by a private maintenance company, who maintain the internal communal areas and the grounds around the block.
- Alarm and Intercom systems ensure secure and safe access to the block.
- Central heating throughout the flat, newly installed combi boiler with full insurance and servicing included.
- All other bills are not included and will be shared fairly with the other long term tenant who is a friendly and easygoing chap.
- A car parking space is included.
If interested, please feel free to contact me by email or mobile and I will be happy to have a chat and provide further info / setup a viewing.
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord