Massive Double Room in Surbiton INC BILLS
NEST Property Management is Proud to Present Massive Double room in Sharing Available In Surbiton. This property is close to shops, restaurants & all other amenities . This property is recently been renovated throughout & is in immaculate condition. Available Now.
The property comprises of.
- 1 Kitchen Open plan reception
- 2 Fully tiled Modern bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Part Furnished
This massive double room is ideal for a student, book you viewing as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Available to occupy right away.
NEST Estates Ltd
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (AST's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
· Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent (Rent x 12 / 52) Refundable, with a dead line no more than 15days.
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if: (i) the tenant withdraws their application (ii) the tenant doesn't take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy (iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check (iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property
· Security deposit – Refundable Five weeks' rent ((Rent x 12 / 52) x 5), rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
· Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
· Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
· Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required. If they will ask us to arrange the key only, it will be £50.
· Amendments to the Tenancy detailed below
(i) £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to include the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation (ii) £50 (including VAT) per agreed replacement tenant at the tenant's request to include the cost of Right to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents (iii) £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to keep a pet at the property .
· Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property
Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following
charges are also payable:
Tenancy Administration charge - £150 per tenancy
It includes referencing, check in and checkout fees as well.
As a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) for sales and lettings we subscribe to TPO Codes of Practice (Membership No. T00808). This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As regulated members of CMP this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands under the Client Money Protection Scheme, Membership No. CMP003389 .
- £449 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent