Double Bedroom Near to Train Station/Bus
Double furnished Bedroom to let for a easy going and very tidy person to share in a 3 bedroom home (share with 1 other professional, non smoker preferred).
Located in Wallington and only 2 minutes from Hackbridge train station ( zone 1-4 ) or 8 mins from Wallington station(Zone 1-5) only 25 minutes to London Victoria/London Bridge and 15 mins to Balham station/underground, easy access to Sutton, Epsom, Tooting, Mitcham, Croydon, Morden, Waddon, Balham, Cheam, St. Helliers, Beddington, Rosehill, Carshalton, Clapham Junction, Wallington ,St Heliers, Mitcham Eastfield, Mitcham Junction, Wimbledon, Streatham and London by train or buses- 151, 157, 127, 410, X26, 407, 463, night bus as well. Local shops 4 minutes away plus 10 minutes from main high street shopping center and pub opposite a very nice big park with off street Parking(Park Rd)
• Double bed, 3 door Wallrobe ,2 set of chest of drawers, TV, Computerdesk and chair
•access to lounge room with TV and dining area
• Fitted Kitchen with microwave ,washing machine ,fridge, Rice cooker ,toaster , kettle
• Bathroom with electric shower ,shaving area
• Patio leading to a 60 x 20 feet garden
• Broadband access (wireless option)
• Central Heating, laminated floor
• Outside bike stand
• Rent is £500.00 per calendar month (pcm)with - NO BILLS to pay plus free access to wifi broadband.
( one month Deposit can be in instalments to assist payment...that is with a least 2 weeks deposit required with the first months rent.)
PS if work from home there will be extra cost to cover utilities.. etc
- £500 pcm (double)
- £560 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord